1. Smile – No ones gets hurt by smiling once in a while since it shows you’re interested and how full of life you are.
2. Don’t talk about exes – Might seem like you’re not over your former lover.
3. Beware of the alcohol – Nobody wants to be on a romantic date with someone who is wasted and can barely speak.
4. A positive and honest date is worth millions – Be positive, tell the truth and show off your good side if you want to keep your date.
5. Ask questions – It shows your date you’re genuinely interested in that specific persons life.
6. Listen – Many people want to talk a lot during a date, sometimes too much but there will not be another date if you never shut up and listen.
7. No acting – The main key to a perfect date is to always be yourself and not pretending to be someone you’re not! If your date wanted to see acting they would head over to Broadway or the nearest cinema, not meeting you.